Thursday, July 15, 2010

Get Fresh with Sue Chef

This morning John, Levi and I enjoyed meeting and working with Sue Chef as she and her crew filmed a feature at our farm. She has a great sense of humor, and a keen interest in farming and the people who devote their lives to the land. I look forward to seeing her show about our blueberries.
Meanwhile, You-pickers abound and the berries are flying into buckets, well, I see plenty of blue lips and teeth show up at the weigh-in station. Hopefully, everyone is baking muffins and slicing pancakes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Hello Joan,
I do hope you will post when this film is available. My husband and I bought a small hobby farm a few years back and my hope is to have an acre devoted to organic blueberries someday. I will put a link to your blog on mine, Blueberry Cottage.
Blessings,
Suzanne

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home